Friday, August 6, 2010

A Few of My Miniature Collections




Here are 2 of my collections. First my miniature brass collection, some pieces are older than me and I have had since I was a child. I think I was born with a fascination for tiny things. I am in the process of finding small cupboards to house my collections. My brass collection is in a cupboard found at a yard sale, I had to paint and paper to my liking. Next is my collection of tiny Buddhas, I have Buddhas in all sizes every where. I haven't found the perfect cupboard for my tiny Buddhas so they are on a old tray turned sideways. I am also posting a picture of my Lizzie Borden room box which is not finished. Enjoy.

Victoria

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection you have there! I love that cabinet and the candlestand is just fabulous! And the roombox is great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You. I am going to show my overcrowded doll house next week so stay tuned hee hee.

    ReplyDelete